At the casino, you can play all types of games like slots, blackjack, poker, roulettes, and dice games. Crisscross poker is one of the tournaments widely played and enjoyed by all the customers there. The state-of-the-art casino, boutique-style hotel, live entertainment venues and world-class amenities will ensure legendary nights of unforgettable memories. Start your tour of Sioux City just a few miles from our hotel on historic 4th Street, which offers fine dining and captivating nightlife. Visit nearby casinos Hard Rock Casino, Argosy Casino, and WinnaVegas Casino.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City, Stoney Creek Hotel Sioux City and Cottonwood Inn and Conference Center are the best rated independent hotels . Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City, The Warrior Hotel and Stoney Creek Hotel Sioux City are the top 3 luxury hotels near Hard Rock Casino. The best time to visit Sioux City, Iowa, is during the summer months, from June until August. During this period, the weather is warm and rain is minimal, meaning you can have a blast at the Hard Rock Casino while also exploring the Sioux City outdoors. Keep in mind, the summer season is one of the busiest times for tourism, so it is a good idea to book your hotel room early.
Best ways to get from Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City to Ramada Sioux City
There is a 12-month, tier-earning period and you can check your point balance at every slot machine, Rewards Center kiosk or Rewards Club. Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Sioux City, Iowa is a beautiful newer land-based casino in western Iowa. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City plays host to inviting and well-kept guestrooms touched with a trendy vibe. “At this point in time we are not really sure what the specific plans are and hope to have answers to some of those questions here in the next few days,” he says. Churchill Downs Incorporated says it has entered an agreement to buy the assets of Peninsula Pacific Entertainment $2.48 billion dollars. We offer a compact version of Go-Iowa for mobile users, allowing you to access just the information you need on the road.
- Anthem is a classy, lounge-style concert venue that features rock, pop, hip hop, and country artists.
- Peninsula is one group that is putting together a plan for a potential casino in Linn County.
- Complementing the Hotel and Casino are five restaurants and bars including Fuel American Grill and Main + Abbey, the property’s AAA Three Diamond rated restaurant.
- According to figures from the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commissiom, over $1.5 billion is wagered legally in Iowa’s 19 commercial casinos each year.
- There are several Hotels near Hard Rock Sioux City as well as attractions like the Orpheum Theater, Sioux City Art Center and the Tyson Event Center.
- Take a break at the bar and engage in a friendly conversation or unwind over a meal while trying any number of Sioux City brews.
The state-licensed casino include 18 land based and one riverboat casino. The Days Inn by Wyndham Sioux City offers discounts on rooms to AAA members.
Hotels by star rating
In the last year, the average 4 star hotel near Hard Rock Casino has been $150.88 per night. In the last year, the average 3 star hotel near Hard Rock Casino has been $116.07 per night. In the last year, a 2 star hotel near Hard Rock Casino can be as cheap as $77.31 per night. Many of the Sioux City, Iowa, hotels offer discounts, and knowing which ones to book can cut your travel costs. The Holiday Inn Sioux City gives discounts to government or military members. Each of its guest rooms comes equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV, an ergonomically designed work desk, and plush triple-sheeted bedding. Even as one of the most affordable hotels near Hard Rock Casino, the Ramada will also provide you with free Wi-Fi and continental breakfast.