It’s the city that never sleeps….unless you want to sleep. The strip is where you want to be, that’s where all the action is, and that is where my property is. You can also walk to Top Golf next door to try their amazing modern driving range that keeps track of your balls.
This resort has 602,000 square feet of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. The combined complex creates one of the largest hotels in the world. The casino and exhibition floors are usually crowded as it is one of the more popular casinos in Las Vegas and draws a large crowd from the Strip. When booking a Las Vegas vacation, many travelers want to ensure the quality of their hotel. The Signature at MGM Grand has received its 4 Star reputation thanks to their private pool and dining options. The dining options include a mexican cantina, a quick grab & go option, as well as others. This is my favorite city in the world; it has all the glamour, best restaurants, shows and entertainment for everyone.
Theres direct access to the monorail
They will also be able to connect you with the best show tickets, a hotel photographer, flower delivery to your room, or a limousine rental. The concierge will even help you plan your marriage proposal. All of this service is what makes a wonderful hotel even better. Dogs are more than welcome at the Signature at MGM Grand. In fact, the Signature claims to be just as obsessed with your pup as you are. They show this by offering special dog friendly rooms with wonderful amenities.
- The standard rooms offer a modern classic design with options of either a single king or two queen beds and a choice of a view of the Strip.
- The emerald green building you see today actually started as a massive Wizard of Oz tribute—a themed resort that made use of MGM’s memorabilia.
- With pool views, MGM Signature is located in Las Vegas and has a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, bar, garden, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.
- If you and your party decide to have a pool day, you’ll be able to reserve a cabana and take advantage of poolside cocktail services.
- Beyond the historic tower lies the three-tower Signature area, an all-suite offering that provides extra amenities like in-suite kitchenettes and a private pool available exclusively to Signature guests.
Particularly popular are the restaurants of Joël Robuchon, Tom Colicchio, and Wolfgang Puck. So, if you want access to more amenities, you’ll need to head over to the MGM Grand. MGM Signature guests also have free access to the Grand Pool Complex at the MGM Grand, a short 0.4 miles (0.64km) walk. That’s probably closer than some of the rooms at the MGM Grand itself.